The strikingly modern Suryadatta Campus is specifically designed to create Unique Ambience, is strategically located in Pune. SIMMC campus is spread over a lush green environment at Chandani Chowk, Pune. A vibrant campus in picturesque surrounding with all required modern infrastructure facilities provides a stimulating environment & interesting intellectual alertness.
Campus Highlights :
Green campus with duly planned walking / jogging / skating track.
• Medical facilities in the vicinity and first-aid facility in the campus.
• Entrepreneurship Cell / Research Center.
• Every Class Room is installed with modern teaching aids such as LCDs, audio video facilities.
• Tutorial rooms for mentoring, students' activities, seminars and presentations.
• High-tech wi-fi campus including Computer / Internet Labs.
• Knowledge resource centre with a rich collection of self learning tools such as DVDs, e-journals, annual reports & related literature.
• Seminar halls and auditorium with sophisticated audio visual facilities .
• Fully hi-tech wi-fi enabled campus ensuring that the students and faculty remain connected at all times.
• Well furnished hostel, cafeteria with hygienic food and mess facility available.
• Indoor & Outdoor sports complex, gymnasium, conference hall, seminar hall, activity hall, yoga and meditation hall.
• 24x7 Safe & Secured Environment.
• Eco Friendly Campus
The overall atmosphere on the campus is distinguishable by serenity, which is conducive for intellectual pursuits.
Computing facilities for the students include well equipped labs, A state- of - the - art network connects every corner of the Institutes, High-speed servers running on a variety of platforms to suit all kinds of requirements to support the entire network. The Campus has Wi-Fi facility for students where the students and faculty remain connected all the time.
Students should carry their own Laptop with required configuration / software for their practical’s / field work preparing portfolio & carry out their live protects & free lancing under the guidance of respective resource person / mentor / guide / parents.
Knowledge - Resource Center
In addition to regular text books / reference books, the library provides access to a wide range of information sources that include leading national and international business periodicals in addition to an impressive collection of business databases, corporate annual reports and CDs, Profiles of leading national and transnational organizations, leading national magazines, etc. The library is fully computerized and accessible on the campus LAN and operates on specialized library software. The user-friendly package facilitates issue and return of books, online access to the catalogue, and reservation of books. The library has adopted the latest information technologies like CD, DVD, Multimedia Kits, Barcode Scanners and Text and Graphic Scanners for effective use of the library services.
The library has a wide range of resources. It includes text books, reference books, Electronic Databases, large collection of Videocassettes, Photograph albums, CDs and subscription of Newspapers etc. Access to various e-journals & online data base such as different articles, abstracts and company profiles is being provided to the students and faculty members. This center helps to develop research capabilities and entrepreneurship skills amongst the students
Other Facilities -
a] Intellectual Capital :Suryadatta believes in offering contemporary education to its students. Faculty members at Suryadatta, ensure that the students get the best of the inputs so as to create a foundation for successful career. Well qualified and experienced core faculty members at Suryadatta are academicians and practitioners from the Industry.
Suryadatta faculty members have :
- Rich Experience Both in Academics as well as Industry
- Research Background
- Global Exposure
Faculty from Industry, Research and other professional organizations share their experiences with our students. These faculty members ensure the overall development of students by way of classroom teaching, group discussions, book reviews, balance sheet analysis, print articles study, role plays and even outside classroom activities.
b] Hostel :
Separate boys and girls hostels are available in the vicinity of the campus. Decent and affordable boarding facilities are available in abundance.
c] Recreational Facilities : Other facilities such as Indoor Games, Gym, Cafeteria, Conference Hall, Seminar Hall, Yoga & Meditation Hall etc.
- Scholarships to Meritorious Students
- Bank Loan Facility