Suryadatta Group of Institutes is proud to be associated with Lincoln University Group of Colleges having its presence World Wide and recently conferred with 5 star. Excellent Ranking and also listed in Impact ranking 2020 for Quality Education and listed in Top Position amongst 676 World's best Universities from 82 countries.
We are pleased to inform you that Suryadatta Group of Institutes having collaboration / tie up with Lincoln University Group of College for twinning program, research program, dual degree, students exchanges, faculty exchange, UG and PG programa, Ph.D in various emerging sectors etc.
The candidates should apply online on www.mahacet.org as per following schedule.
1) Online registration of application : 8/12/2020 to *25/12/2020 (11:59pm).
2) Documents verification and confirmation of Application: 8/12/2020 to 26/12/2020 (11:59pm). *Registration after 26th December 2020 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
3) Display of the provisional merit list: 28/12/2020.
4) Submission of grievances if any: 29/12/2020 & 30/12/2020.
5) Display of the Final Merit lists with Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix): 31/12/2020.
6) Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I: 01/01/2021/ to 03/01/2021
7) Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I: 06/01/2021
8) Accepting to the offered seat by candidate : 07/01/2021 to 09/01/2021
9) Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission for CAP Round-I: 07/01/2021 to 09/01/2021
10) Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II : 11/01/2021
11) Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II : 12/01/2021 to 13/01/2021.
12) Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II : 15/01/2021.
13) Accepting to the offered seat by candidate : 17/01/2021 to19/01/2021.
14) Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission CAP Round II.: 17/01/2021 to 19/01/2021
15) Commencement of academic activities for All institutes: 11/01/2021.
*Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21 : 24/01/2021.
ATMA Exam Date: - 14 FEB 2021
LAST DATE FOR FEE PAYMENT
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
LAST DATE OF PRINTING APPLICATION FORM
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
Dear MBA / PGDM Aspirants,
Opportunity exists to pursue 2 years’ full time
@ SURYADATTA Institute of Management, Pune, an “A” Category, Top 50 B school for last 18 years. (SIMMC - NAAC Accredited).
Revised Eligibility Criteria for PGDM/ MBA
Any valid entrance test, namely, MH CET, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA OR 50% & above marks in Any Graduation exam.
Copy of AICTE circular with revised eligibility norms is attached for information.
For more info, call 8956932418 / 9112297607
For career guidance, call 9881490036.
For details visit www.simmc.org
Suryadatta Group of Institutes, Pune has organized Blood Donation Camp on Tuesday, 1st October 2019 in SIMMC Building No.1 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Pentagon HR Forum from Suryadatta Group of Institute in association with National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) arranged. Panel Discussion on " Institute to Industry - A Metamorphosis" on 21st September 2019 between 10 am - 12 noon. for MBA & PGDM students.
7th February 2019 - Suryadatta Foundation Day Celebrations
10th May – Felicitation of MBA II Outgoing Batch
14th May – Orientation about SIP
14th May – Workshop on AIMA Biz Lab Simulation for MBA