SPPU Institute Code – 1312
Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2019 – 20
Anti Ragging Squad:
- Dr. Shriprakash Soni
- Dr. Archana Wafgaonkar
- Prof. Rohit Sancheti
- Prof. Meenakshi Gode
|Sr.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Capacity in the Committee|
|1||Prof. Dr. Hemendra Singh||Director||Chairman of the Committee|
|2||Ms. Deepali Desai||Assistant Professor||Teaching Staff Representative|
|3||Mr. Prasanna Sapte||Administrative Officer||Non -teaching Staff Representative|
|4||Mr. Yashraj Parkhi||Administrator Officer||Industry Representative|
|5||Mr. Hiren Oza||Local Citizen||Representative of Local Residential Citizens|
|6||Mr. Anand Pagare||Assistant Police Inspector, Bavdhan Police Chowki, Pune||Maharashtra Police Representative|
|7||Mr. Babanrao Dagade Patil||Representative of Civil Administration|
|8||Ms. Bharati Beri||Media Representative|
|9||Mr. Shailendra Patel||Representative of NGO|
|10||Mr. Anil Gupte||Parent||Parent's Representative|
|11||Ms. Harshali Jala||Student||Students Representative (Second Year)|
|12||Mr. Akshay Shrivatsav||Student||Students Representative (Second Year)|
|13||Mr. Amol Gupte||Student||Students Representative (First Year)|
|14||Mr. Roshan Shende||Student||Students Representative (First Year)|
|15||Dr. Shriprakash Soni||Associate Professor||Member Secretary|
AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
- To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
- Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
- To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
- Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
- To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
- To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
- To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
- To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.