SPPU Institute Code – 1312
Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2017 – 18
Anti Ragging Squad:
- Dr. P. K. Ghosh
- Dr. Archana Wafgaonkar
- Prof. T. N. Khalsa
- Prof. Archana Lahoti
|1||Dr. Hemendra Singh||Director|
|2||Dr. Shriprakash Soni||Teaching Staff Representative|
|3||Prof. Ashok Benegal||Teaching Staff Representative|
|4||Mr. Prasanna Sapte||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|5||Mr. Kiran Dagade Patil||Civil Administration Representative|
|6||Mr. Ravi Choudhary||NGO Representative|
|7||Mr. Ravikant Wafgaonkar||Residential Citizen|
|8||Mr. Manish Choudhari||Students Representative (First Year)|
|9||Ms. Priyanka Jadhav||Students Representative (First Year)|
|10||Ms. Pradnya Wagh||Students Representative (First Year)|
|11||Mr. Amit Rewatkar||Students Representative (First Year)|
|12||Mr. Anand Pagare||Maharashtra Police Representative|
|13||Mr. Audumber Dhanwat||Media Representative|
|14||Mr. Arjun Soni||Parents Representative|
AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
• To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
• To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
• To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
• Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
• To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
• Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
• To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
• To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
• To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
• To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.