SPPU Institute Code – 1312
Women Harassment Cell for the year 2018 – 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Sarika Shelke||Chairman of the Committee|
|2||Prof. Preeti Bagade||Faculty Representative|
|3||Dr. Rachna Kale||Representative from NGO (Padmini Charitable Trust)|
|4||Ms. Tejashree Soni||Non Teaching Representative|
|5||Ms. Pranita Datey||Student Representative (II Year)|
|6||Ms. Tanushree Khedkar||Student Representative (I Year)|
|7||Dr. Archana Wafgaonkar||Member Secretary|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF WOMEN HARASSMENT CELL
1. The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
2. The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
3. The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
4. The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
5. The Cell will deal with the cases /complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college